This Friday evening and Saturday afternoon we'll be celebrating the gorgeous weather spring has sprung upon us! In honor of the sun, we'll be pouring some fantastic bottles to enjoy all spring and summer long!!
- Clara C Rosato Spumate, IT NV $19
- A fantastic Italian sparkling rosé, 100% Pinot Noir brut bubbly has lovely light strawberry and floral notes with an extended bouquet and well structured finish. Pairs well with cold charcuterie, light fish and white roasted meat dishes. Perfect picnic accompaniment!!
- Kellerei-Cantina Andrian "finado" Pinot Bianco, IT 2016 $19
- From the northern Italian region of Trentino Alto-Adige, this vineyard is located in the middle of the Adige Valley with a Mediterranean climate. The vineyard benefits from an abundance of sunshine and well-aerated limestone soils. The pinot bianco grape shines in this region with light apple notes on the nose and palate, with an extended mineral finish. Will pair well with lighter cheeses, light fish and salads.
- Fernhook Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZ 2017 $18
- Grown on elevated vineyards in Fairhall Valley in southern New Zealand, this wine is a go-to all summer. Lots of grapefruit, passionfruit and lemon zest with light, refreshing acidity. Texturally pleasing on the palate, definitely for white wine lovers everywhere!
- Campet Ste Marie Chardonnay, Pays d'Oc, FR 2015 $13
- This vineyard site lies on a higher in elevation in the warm Languedoc region, benefits from a cool Mediterranean breeze and limestone soils making in a perfect site for Chardonnay. Cool-fermented and aged for 9 months in neutral French oak, white peach, apple and apricot arise on the nose and palate, then finishes with a light creaminess and well-balanced acidity. Great value!
- Domaine Deliance Bourgogne Pinot Noir, Côte Chalonnaise, FR 2014 $19
- Gorgeous Old World Burgundy, starts with aromas of black cherry, baking spice, tobacco and cocoa. Smooth tannins, well-integrated earthiness and juicy blue and red fruits and light herbaceousness present on the palate. Will pair will across the board with medium cheeses, charcuteries, heavier white meat dishes.
- Merf Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, WA, USA 2015 $18
- So good, we had to bring it back for the second time this week! David Merfield's personal label, (who is also the winemaker for Northstar Vineyard), he wants nothing more than to showcase Washington State wines and all they have to offer! This Cabernet style has lighter tannin and juicy bing cherries with a light, milk chocolate finish. Perfect wine for Cabernet drinkers to enjoy in the warm summer months.
- Scout's Honor Napa Valley Red Blend, Venge Vineyards, Calistoga, CA 2016 $44
- A hearty mix of Zinfandel (68%), Charbono (16%), Petit Sirah (10%) and Syrah (6%) comprise this pleasantly dark and fruit forward blend. Unpretentious and ready to enjoy immediately or, correctly cellared, this wine will lay for another 10 years. A terrific big red to bring to a barbeque, it will go very well with grilled or smoked red meats.
We look forward to seeing you there!!
Victor, Jacqui, Kyle & Caitlin